2011年8月26日金曜日

Tyranny of Toyota / トヨタの横暴 NO. 5

Bolt breaking of Toyota car / トヨタ車のボルト折れ

ഏ  A certain out day when only two weeks passed, 『 All your characters cannot be understood because of Japanese though the report was received. 』 It was made to hear that a strange report entered from the local people employee from the home.

I was completely a singular tale though I had to have sent the settlement book to Japanese workers on loan.

ഏ It will contact the Toyota Motor Philippines the next day. The answer with 'It would try to call the telephone tomorrow because a person in charge and a Japanese staff were absent' was repeated. With whom were not you able to come in contact though contacted the next day? 

I thought that I might run away why. Can do nothing but it be consulted about to the headquarters about the leaving method!?


ഏ  二週間ばかり過ぎた外出中のある日、『 報告書を受け取ったが、全て日本語のため貴方のキャラクターが理解出来ない 』、と現地人社員から変な連絡が入ったと家内から聞かされました。

私は日本人出向者宛てに顛末書を送った筈なのに、全く奇妙な話だった。

ഏ 翌日トヨタ自動車フィリピンへ連絡する。『 担当者も日本人スタッフも不在なので、明日にでも電話を掛け直す様に 』、との返事が繰り返されました。 翌日も連絡をとったが、どなたとも接触できなかった。

どうして逃げるのだろうと思いました。 残された方法は本社へ相談するしかないのか!?


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿